another man kissed me

my husband and i went to a friends party this past weekend, we were drinking my hubby kissed me and said i taste like what i was drinking, then some guy he works with kissed me! i was just standing there and then i was kissed by this guy, and my husband didnt do anything, he just said its no big deal. i personally feel like it was a big deal, the guy shouldnt have kissed me, at all, and i feel like my husband should have said something to him. but he didnt nothing at all, just went along like nothing happened, im a little offended, would you be too? or am i over reacting? i just think one the guy shouldnt have kissed me and two my husband should have said something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I think your husband should have done something. If that happend to me i would have hit the guy in the nuts....But thats just me
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:41 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i would of slapped him
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I think your husband should have done something too. My man would have punched him, friend or not. That would be after i hit him!!!!!
    How disrespectful, what the hell made him think he could kiss you? I think he owes you an appology.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 2:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i was in shock, i didnt know what to do, i mean the guy just came out of no where with it and the fact that my husband didnt do anything just made me like wtf? op here
    Anonymous

• I'd have kneed him too.... wouldn't even need my hubby to handle it. I'd have whacked him right then and there.
    Your hubby works with the guy, so maybe he doesn't want problems at work, maybe he didn't want a problem at the get together or maybe he wanted to talk to him about it in private. Maybe he was hoping you'd handle it, or maybe he even asked him to do it to see how you would handle it.
    Could be that he was feeling you out to see if you might be up for a 3some or something like that. I'd point blank ask him what his reasons were.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:46 PM on May. 11, 2009

• You didn't say what kind of kiss..Kiss on the cheek.. A short kiss on the lips..Or a long drawn out kiss on the lips??  How did he kiss you and you did not know it was going to happen??Did you have your eyes closed when he came up to you??

I would go talk to the guy who kissed you ,,,after he was sober,,,and tell him not to do that to me again.  Then I would sock my DH in the arm.  For not standing up for me.

Answer by louise2 at 2:53 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i could have handled it myself, but i didnt, obviously. i dont know why, i was kinda in shock like what the hell just happened.......i dont know. op here
    Anonymous

• he grabbed me and kissed me on the lips, not very long but long enough.
    Anonymous

• I WOULD HAVE SLAPPED THE GUY WHO KISSED ME.
    I WOULD DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR DH AND ASK HIM WHY HE DIDNT DO OR SAY SOMETHING. IF HE SAID HE EXPECTED U TO HANDLE IT SAY U WERE IN SHOCK AND ASK COULDNT U TELL THAT-- SO WHATS THE REAL REASON??
    IT WOULD UPSET ME IF I DIDNT SLAP OR COULDNT SLAP HIM AND THEN MY DH DID NOTHING TOO. SORRY
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 2:57 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I would have slapped him! And yes I would have been very offended and more upset if my hubby didn't do or say anything.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 3:03 PM on May. 11, 2009