• In the Spotlight:

i love me who do you love???

it has been told to me that my friend has been very mean to me because she is narcisistic(sp).i knew she was self centered and all that,but i guess i wronged her.i told her something she did wasnt right and i didnt agree with it.well i guess she didnt like that to much.i let her know in not so many words that she wasnt perfect.we had a fight.she was very mean.does anyone know anything about this???thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• sounds like she is not the kind of friend you need.
    Anonymous

• I had a friend like that not too long ago...self centered and everything was about her. When I tried to go to her for advice on issues, her issues always became more important and I needed to console her. Friendships just like marriage is a 50/50, you take some, you give some. I decided to stop being friends with her and surround myself with people that have the same values as me not someone who cared more about her looks then her children or the people around her. Not nice to say I know but I did invest alot into the friendship, she just didn't turn out to be my kind of people. good luck!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 4:10 PM on May. 11, 2009