How big is your rock?

Your engagement ring rock that is..

Where you angry because you got a smaller ring?
Or where you content with your spec?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we got our wedding date tattod on.. so no rock here.. i like it this way.. nothing to keep up with..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 5:09 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I may be weird, but I don't like diamonds. They're cold, colorless, and just don't hold any appeal for me. I swore when I was younger that any man who bought me a diamond was not the man for me. And I was right. My first husband bought me a nice big diamond set in yellow gold. The marriage lasted six months. The wonderful man I'm married to now (the father of my three children) gave me a sapphire the size of a large pea set in white gold. Perfect!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 3:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My precious rock...
    is from an earring that I had years ago..
    I could not see spending thousands of dollars on a new one..
    so we used my old earring that is one carat...
    to make our engagment ring and I cherrish it..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:07 PM on May. 11, 2009

• mine is a 1.5 carat pear shaped diamond with diamond accents around the "pear" and diamond accents on the side set in white gold

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i didn't get one.

i'm not worried about the 'size of my rock' because i have a simple silver band for my wedding ring. it was blessed when we renewed our vows, and thats all that matters to me.
    Anonymous

• I have a 1.5 carat ring. Three round stones set in white gold with a yellow gold band. The sides of the prongs have diamonds stuck in them too. It's really cool!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:22 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My engagemnt ring is a little over a carat and a half and my band is also a carat and a half! My husband designed it and had it made! It is a marquise!
    Anonymous

• My engagement ring is a 3/8 carat round diamond. It's the perfect size IMO for me, because I have a very small hand and a big diamond wouldn't look right. It's simple and beautiful and I love it because he picked it out for me.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• 1 ct. cluster - but one point is set into the inside of the band; very unique. Plain, white-gold band, with a white-gold wedding band. I love it. It's perfect for my hand and the having the cluster instead of the stud makes it look much larger than it is.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 4:05 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I believe mine is 1 carat. I'm not sure. We got it at a pawn shop for $100. That was at the outside extreme limit of our budget. I wouldn't change mine for the world.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:05 PM on May. 11, 2009