well my period was suppose to come last month around the 17th or 9th (being that i have irregular periods) but it still hasnt come yet and i had taken a test but it came back negative now i have pains as if my period is coming but nothing do you think there is here is there a possibility that i am pregnant thanx every one :)

tashadt5

Asked by tashadt5 at 2:59 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yes there is a possibility that puts you almost a month late.i would take another test.if it still comes out negative i would call your doctor.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 3:03 PM on May. 11, 2009

• home pregnancy test are not always right. I took one and it was negative and i was 4 days late, so i got another one a couple days later and it was positive then like 3 weeks later i kept feeling like i was going to start my period but the doctor told me that was normal...take another test if its negative then go to the health department...
    Jessy_jones

Answer by Jessy_jones at 3:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I HAVE A QUESTION DONT REALLY KNOW WHERE TO ASK IT SO HER E IT GOES. 5 YEARS AGO I HAD MY TUBES CUT TIED AND BURNED AND MY PERIODS ARE REGULAR THE LAST WEK OF EVERYMONTH AND GUESS WHAT YEAH I AM ABOUT 10 DAYS PAST DUE. IS ITPOSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT??? WITH CUT TIED AND BURNED TUBES???? IT IS OK IF I AM BUT, I HAVE TAKEN 3 PREGNANCY TESTS IN HTE LAT 3 DAYS AND THEY ALL COME UP NEGATIVE. PLEASE SEND SOME ADVISE, I HAVE A PAST OF MISCARRAGES I AM 30 AND HAVE HAD 4 MISSCARRRIAGES AND 1 HAVE 3 KIDS. SO 4 IS OK I JUST WORRY IF I AM IS IT LIKE A REGUALR PREGNANCY OR WILL IT BE TUBAL OR WILL THEY HAVE TO TERMINATE THE PREGNANCY SO MANY THINGS ARE RUNNING THROUGH MY MIND!!!!! SEND ME SOME ANSWERS IF YOU HAVE ANY THANKS A LOT SHY
    93210SHY

Answer by 93210SHY at 4:41 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have heard of getting pregnant after having tubes tied, but very very rare. However, I have not heard of tubes being cut and burned is that another way of just saying your tubes are tied? Or an additional procedure? Either way I would see a Doctor, where all these things are running through your mind, it can be stressful. Especially with past misscarriages. I wish I knew more. I hope it all works out.
    Jillian79501

Answer by Jillian79501 at 5:22 PM on May. 11, 2009