Anyone havin' problem becoming pregnant? And if so, r they goin' to a doctor for help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• H and I have been TTC#1 for over 2 years now with no luck. I"m seeing a RE and a OBGYN that studied infertility.
    Avetay

Answer by Avetay at 3:33 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I was TTC with my fiancee, of 3 years, for over a year and it never happened. We eventually decided to separate and never got back together-we are better friends than together. After that I met my bf now 6 months later and got pregnant the FIRST month. Everyones body is different and has to be the right time as well. Amazing huh? Good luck to you :) Hope all turns out ok!
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 3:38 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My husband and I tried for almost 2 years. I have PCOS and started seeing a new doctor (who seemed to care a little more than my previous doctor) after 8 months of being unsuccessful. I got pregnant a little over a year later.
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 3:40 PM on May. 11, 2009

• we tried for 8 years....doc says dh has bad sperm...we are now going with doctor assisted iui's with donor sperm and medications
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have been trying for baby # 2 for almost a year. I just made a appointment today to see a fertility specialist.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 5:17 PM on May. 11, 2009