Is it possible that i'm already showing?

Im Nine weeks and i feel like im already starting to show...is that possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I guess it could be...its different for everyone..but 9 weeks kinda sounds a little early
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Well the baby is just now moving up from behind your pelvic bone so I doubt it...But I gained a little bulge early as well my body was retaining fat I guess..... So i got a little bulge right away but didn't start "showing" till 20 weeks or so...
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 3:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If this is your second, third...so on than yes it is possible to have a little bump. Especially if you're a small person anyways. But in most cases, people don't begin to show that early.
    BethanyB930

Answer by BethanyB930 at 3:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i was wayyy bloated @ 9 weeks, i thought i was showing, but i took a picture, and compared it to me at like 16 weeks and it was much bigger at 9 weeks b/c i was sooo bloated, and stuff...it will come soon enoug though! people actually notice it on me now, its weird! llol
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 3:40 PM on May. 11, 2009

• In most cases, if you think you are showing that early, it is because of bloating. That is what the case has been with me.
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 5:25 PM on May. 11, 2009