tmi

my 3 month old dd has been on similac neosure since she was born at 36 weeks. this past week i have been slowly switching her to good start by mixing the two. her bm went from the normal light green to a stickier dark green. is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is on good start(the orange can) and thats what his looks like so I'm assuming so
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 3:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Sounds normal to me. Any time I changed anything with my son's food, or introduced something new, his poo would change. Sometimes a little, sometimes a lot! When he was on formula only, his poo was the dark green. If he is acting normal and doesn't seem to be in any distress, he's probably fine :)
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 3:23 PM on May. 11, 2009

• we switched from similac to good start and it went from yellow brown to dark green, sometimes lime green. WIC and his doc. said its normal
    Anonymous