Do you take vitamins? Do you make your kids take vitamins?

Are there any on the market that don't have dye in them?

I had my daughter on some but the dye in them aggitated her. So there is no point in them then.

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 3:17 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• I take a prenatal, not because I am planning on becoming pregnant but just because it has everything I need and my DD does not take them because her Dr. told me not to give her one if she drinks milk and eats some fruits & veggies. He said too many vitamins is more harmful than good!
    Anonymous

• Yes, my family takes a liquid vitamin that is natural. No dyes or chemicals. 150 nutrients in every drop. you can look at my website www.mywaiora.com/493761   These are awesome products.  You are correct in looking for more natural supplements.  Message me if you have questions and would like to order.  mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 4:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• there are many brands without dyes. Rainbow Light is one brand that I really trust. I take a calcium/magnesium/Vitamin D supplement every other day. My daugter takes a multi for teen girls everyday. My spouse takes a multi without iron.
    If you eat a healthy diet (8 8oz glasses of water a day, 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day in at least 3 different colors, 7 servings of whole grains a day, and beans/lentils/tofu), there is no reason to take a multivitamin.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:38 AM on May. 12, 2009