Blood sugar disorder or stomach bug? Worth getting checked out?

At about 5 am yesterday morning I woke up in terrible pain. I was thinking it was from my endometriosis or perhaps the way I was laying in the back of the truck at the drive in the night before. At about 10 am I was kind of dizzy so I ate something thinking it was bloodsugar related. We went grocery shopping around noon and I almost passed out in the store. I ate again when I got home and felt fine until about 5. I took my break at work and was fine until after I ate. I felt nauseous and dizzy again. I worked through it and was fine for the rest of the night. This morning, determined not to let it get to me, I ate a few rolls with butter and jelly and was still dizzy and nauseous. Then, I had a burrito for lunch. I was feeling okay, and decided I wanted some oatmeal cookies with milk. Now I am dizzy again, but not nauseous. I know I am not pregnant, so I am not worried about that. Thanks ladies.

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:23 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• Could be iron related too or cardiovascular.
    You should probably check with a doctor and get your blood pressure checked and a blood panel done for sugar, iron and thyriod.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 4:59 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Have you started or stopped any medications or supplements lately? Are you on any meds? It could be blood pressure related as well. It sounds med related to me but I'd definitely get checked out.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 11:52 AM on May. 12, 2009

• No new meds or supplements. No meds or supplements period to be honest. I think it was a stomach bug because I was having some other gastrointestinal issues, but I am fine now. If it surfaces again, I will go get checked out for certain. Thanks ladies.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:58 PM on May. 12, 2009