spirits in my house.

I have already posted previously asking what i need to do to get rid of this 'entity' in my house, I posted last time as anonymous. I need help , Ive burned sage, Prayed, tried talkin to it. I dont wanna have to go to the legths of getting a priest in my house. I just feel thats a lil much IDK. The thing thats been scarin me mostly is that me and my daughters is who hears it, and who it turns things off around for example Radio my girls sleep everynight with it, i turn it off when theyre sleepin n boom! it turns on every single time i turn it off and its not within reachin of m ydaughters. its up so they cant touch it, also my tv in my room when im watchin it it turns off, Ive heard voices i was in my room my hubby was workin and my girls were sleeping and i heard a mans voice say to me "I KNOW THAT YOUR IN THERE" it was clear as day, and the room got realy cold and i could tell iam not alone.has anyone dealt with this b4 ?

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 3:23 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• also my 2 year old daughter says she hears her name at times and will come and ask if daddys calling her. it didnt start till we moved here. and we cant move out we live on base.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:25 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I know how you feel my son was saying that there was a man talking to him outside our house and that he wanted to take him to texas, and that my son makes him happy and but he makes him sad, I felt it too. I have other stories as well but when you burned the sage did you open all the windows?
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:27 PM on May. 11, 2009

• no i did not when i researched it online it said have verything closed and sealed do it in all corners and closets basically evrywhere in the house.
    Is your son scared? Have u heard it too. sometime si feel iam goin crazy.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:28 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have herd it before say my name, but we got rid of it , I'm supper sensitive to those things my dad and his mom were too. but when you burn the sage open all the windows to let the spirt have a way out burn it in the corners and repeat, " if you are not with the white light please leave" I know it sounds crazy but it works for us, we've always lived in creapy houses LOL
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• You can move...You would just have to move off base. Have you talked to housing or matance . To see if it is a electrical

Answer by louise2 at 3:32 PM on May. 11, 2009

• NOO it doesnt snd crazy, ive had it ill try anything! LOL! at night i just hate i feel like iam constantly being watched. and my girls room is the room that gets most of the activity goin on in it lights turning on and off tvs radios.. etc.. Doors close and open. I cant take it anymore. i feel like iam goin nutrz sometimes , My husband is a non believer so hes like ahh its nothing just let it be, but the last straw is when i actually heard it talk to me. in a angry kind of way saying I KNOW YOURE IN THERE,,, uH UH! enough of that LOL!
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:34 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i seen stuff like that on tv and stuff, but personally haven't exsperenced it myself and hope not to ever cause i would probably leave the house the first time and not ever go back i am a big wose lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• yes already hve the outlets are all fine. Living opff base is expensive out here so thats not an option.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 3:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Good Luck hope it works, if you have any other ? you can PM me
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:39 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I would just get a priest or pastor to come in and bless the house. My fiance and I just bought a house that a 92 year old woman used to live in. She didn't die in the house but I still am having my uncle (a pastor) come in to bless the house before we move in just in case. If it is bothering you this much and nothing you have done is working, I would just give the priest a try and see if it works. It's not going to hurt anything. People have it done all the time. I mean do you really have any more options left?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:45 PM on May. 11, 2009