what do you think?

my las period was march 17 and i took a preg test 5/10/09 and it was negative. but i cant understand why it hasnt come yet. besides my period not coming last month i have no other symptoms of being preg except that the past few days ive had heart burn. and i been having this feeling like something is moving in my stomach almost like a flutter that i will feel it for a couple minutes then it will go away. all this really confuses me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take another test..heartburn and feeling baby move generally dont happen this early but its possible i guess
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:26 PM on May. 11, 2009

• go to a doctor.
    Anonymous

• i wnat to go to a doctor but i dont have any health insurance
    Anonymous

• I didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 7 1/2 weeks! Had really BAD cramps like I was getting my period and it never came never came, friend insisted I take a pregnancy test and it was a big positive. Have baby boy due June 13th...this was my ONLY symptom...kind of a weird one lol
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 3:32 PM on May. 11, 2009

• tjandjenna: I dont think thats a "weird" symptom that sounds like the baby expanding your uterus so it can grow which is completely normal
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:38 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i would go to a planned parenthood in your area they can give you a free test. i am 7weeks right now and have had heartburn since i was only 3 weeks along. It is possible for some women not to get a possitive test result for a few months into their pregnancy, it's not common but it does happen. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 3:59 PM on May. 11, 2009