Am I the only Mom who thinks that naptime is the best part of the day?

I LOVE my boys. I am extremely joyful that I get to stay home with them, but am so happy when they go to sleep for nap time. I just get to be me for a little while. I get to read, surf CM, drink a cup of coffee and not worry about who is pulling hair or poking their finger into the others nose.

Anyone else?

Nathskitten

Asked by Nathskitten at 3:24 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mmmmmm, nap time.... *drool* I feel exactly like you do. I LOVE my boys and LOVE being a SAHM mom, but value nap time.
    MamaJAG

Answer by MamaJAG at 3:25 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am with you! I call it my Mommy Time. Gives me a change to recharge my battries for the rest of the day!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 3:26 PM on May. 11, 2009

• well, yeah, in the winter, nap time is the best time of the day. but my kids sleep from 12:30-4...so in the spring and summer, it kind of gets annoying cuz it's so nice outside and i can't go anywhere cuz the kids are asleep...so i say that bedtime is the best time of the day in the summer, nap time in the winter. either way i get a little rest.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:27 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i love naptime with my daughter... i take a nap with her, since i've been pregnant i can't get enough sleep lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:29 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Nap time is great and it is currently happening. I love my DD but nap time is my time so that I can rest a little.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:32 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm with the rest of you. I love my oh-so energetic 2 yrs old son but I absolutely look forward to naptime. My time for a little peace and quiet. As the weather gets nicer, I can enjoy a little time outside with some iced tea and a book before the activities start again!
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 3:52 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes.. I love nap time.. I DONT DO ANYTHING when she naps, its ME TIME!
    But as soon as I hear her waking I get excited.. and am happy to have her awake.lol. its a great restart to out day.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:57 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I agree 100% and today I was soooo looking foreward to a bit of a nap myself. So why today, of all days....they aren't tired at all? Put them down at their usual time, about 11-11:30, it's a bit after 3 now...no nap today for anybody! grumble grumble
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:07 PM on May. 11, 2009

• toddler boyNAP TIME!!!!! I love nap time!!!! If my toddler sleeps.... like he is not doing right now, I can hear him in there talking and playing, he is happy so he is fine!!! So I can still get sometime to myself. I love both my boys but moms do need there own time too.

playing soccer

Zaphira

Answer by Zaphira at 4:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i love Nap time
    Anonymous