So my son just walked to the table, climbed onto the chair and grabbed his gerber little crunchies, but them on the chair and crawled down and brought them to me.

How old was your child when they started doing this? This is the first time hes climbed to get a snack, he normally gets them out of his diaper bag or bread out of the bread drawer lol

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 3:24 PM on May. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• btw he's almost 14 months
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:24 PM on May. 11, 2009

• lol, mine hasn't yet but she is only 10 months old. however, once she gets the walking thing down i won't be surprised if she starts in on it pretty fast. she already climbs the stairs. lol.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 3:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL.. Dont brag about it! Its cool cause its new but will get ANNOYING! My dd is 2.5 & likes to bring me cereal from the cabinet & has learned to open the fridge so she digs through the fruit...
    Thankfully she has not spilled anything yet & made a mess... but im sure its coming soon I try to crinkle the cereal up real good before closing the box to prevent a mess... but... well ..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:59 PM on May. 11, 2009