Could I be pregnant even though I have had 3 negative HPT's and 1 negative blood HCG? I have all of the symptoms!

I've miscarried 3 times since April of 2008. I am very aware of early pregnancy symptoms. I am having all of them, but have not had a positive HPT or blood test. My blood test was a week ago which would have put me at 9-10 days after ovulation. Too early? Now, here I am 15 days post ovulation and still no positive HPT. I have been experiencing my symptoms for about 2 weeks now. Cravings, breast tenderness, insomnia, nausea, headaches, extreme thirst for water, etc. Has anyone every had negative tests to find out later that in deed you were preggers?? Any help would be appreciated!

Southernpie

Asked by Southernpie at 3:58 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i havent BUT a friend of mine just found out she was preggers, she had a serious yeast infection that wouldnt og away and the tests were neg and everything and now all of a sudden she went ot the ER for the vaginal pain and randomly it was positive!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 4:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• sometimes pregnancy tests dont always work. ask your doc to do an ultrasound....
    or keep getting tested....
    tell him you know your body and you feel strongly that you are, and you want to catch it early since it would be high risk because of the previous miscarriages....
    im sure hed be willing to schedule you an ultrasound to check...
    good luck sweety!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 4:02 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Maybe a chemical pregnancy, or maybe your hormones are to high or low, that can cause miscarriages, I am so sorry for your losses, i lost a baby due to an ectopic pregnancy back in Oct. and then just had a miscarriage 2 months ago, i feel your pain hang in there hun, it will happen for both of us i hope.
    Anonymous

• I sorta went through the same thing before I had my first child were every other month I thought that I was pregnant cause I had the symptoms which most of the time were PMS symptoms that I never really paid attention too until I wanted a baby. Sometimes we can want something so bad that we take on the sypmtoms. It could still be to early but if I were you I would let nature run its course and wait a week after the expected period. But, if you want a baby you can try again by buying an ovulation kit and trying on your best days. Seriously the same thing happened to me and after another false pregnancy I actually bought the kit and the next time I expected my period I was pregnant. GOOD LUCK
    Shaunrae

Answer by Shaunrae at 4:42 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Blood tests are VERY accurate
    Anonymous