Can you tell me how to make my eyes stand out?

Just wondered if anyone can give me makeup tips to make my eyes stand out. Thanks!

Photobucket

MamaJAG

Asked by MamaJAG at 3:59 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• my daughter had my makeup done profesionally today for moms day.she is a hair dresser.she said to wear eye liner only on the top lid and only towards the corners,your eyes are wider than mine but she used all nuetral colors.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:05 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Eyeliner in the corner of the eye on 1/3 of the top and bottom eyelash line. A eyelash curler does wonders too. Only try to get one feature to stand out at a time too. So, No bright lip stick to draw attention away from the eyes.
    hope this helps, GL
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 4:12 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Beautiful eyes! I would go with a gold shade on my entire lid with brown in the crease. Gold makes green eyes pop! I sell Avon and they make several affordable shades. Use a black eyeliner (it will make your eyes stand out more than brown or blue) use it on the top lid and the water line (the bottom lid, pull your lid out just a bit and line the inside where your lashes are) I use and love the Glimmersticks eyeliners. Then curl your lashes and add a layer of black mascara. Supershock is my favorite for definition, seperation and no clumps or flakes! You can get all of that for less than $10! Go with a pretty nude on your lips like Totally Twig to draw more attention to your eyes! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping if you'd like to try :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:17 PM on May. 11, 2009

• you have gorgeous eyes. i hate you! just kidding,lol. wear some black eyeliner and some shiny shadow. and maybe some lengthening mascara. and i always put just a touch of white or cream shadow on the inner corners of my eyes and the lower outer corner, it really highlights them.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Take and put powder on a clean eyelash brush and put the powder on your eyes, then apply mascara, then another coat of powder, and finally 1 last coat of mascara they will look so long and pretty

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 4:22 PM on May. 12, 2009