a crazy friend.

my friend is mad at me and rumor has it its because i told her something wasnt right.we argued and disagreed.i think she didnt like the fact that i questioned her well as it seems she is very narcissistic(sp)her best friend told me.i knew she was very self centered,but what is this all about.how do i cure this or is it one of those things that cant be undone?i did some reseach on the computer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• narcissists can be crazy ppl. You basically have to kiss their ass and tell them it was all your fault to make them happy again so they can use you all over again. It's all in what you can deal with.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• There isn't anything you can do to change her. All you can do is to learn how to deal with her, without being someone you aren't. If not, then there's not point in being friends.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• You have to ask yourself if this is the type of friendship that you want to keep.
    I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong but I refuse to say I'm wrong if I'm not, but I will agree to disagree.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:50 PM on May. 11, 2009