Dinner ideas? I need help in coming up with new and easy meals.

Thanks in advance.
Serena Cohen

Serena275

Asked by Serena275 at 4:02 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Dirty rice its fast easy and good all you need is 1pound of bruger and a can of cream of mushroom soup and 5 min rice, cook bruger add mushroom soup a little milk or water so its not so thick than place over rice and serve with any veggie
    CourtnieR

Answer by CourtnieR at 5:07 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Hi Serena! I am the queen of 20 minute dinners. Here are some suggestions off the top of my head, feel free to contact me direclty for recipes:
    Sweet potato and black bean burritos; southwestern falafel with avocado sauce, noodles and broccoli with peanut sauce, stir-fried veggies with brown rice, tofu fish sticks with sweet potato baked fries, beans and rice and quesadillas and avocado salad, taco salad, lasagne, whole wheat noodles with beans, cheese, spinach and sauce. If you have a crockpot: sloppy jojos (lentil sloppy joes in the crockpot), chili, black bean soup, veggie stew with dumplings (not a quick recipe),

Answer by rkoloms at 7:06 PM on May. 11, 2009