She is ten...Turning eleven...she is vicious.... need help!

Mom wants me to make my younger sister Birthday party invitations with a pool theme on my computer to save money considering the party is costing a fortune and she told me the party is done in Hannah Montana and has sort of a Hawaiian tropical theme outside so what should i put on the invitaions!!!! keep in mind if they are not perfect my sister will killlll lol but really she will get evil

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 4:05 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• You can put sea shells, turtles, palm trees, hula girls & layes (the flower necklaces). If you can get Hanna Montanna pics throw her on the inside with a bubble saying " come to ____'s (insert name) birthday party. It should be really easy. And if your sister gets upset, tell her to make her OWN birthday cards. Good luck.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I would make them to the best of my ability and dare her to say anything but "thank you so much for all the trouble you went though for my birthday!" Anything other than that and she would see my vicious side to the point she would beg for mercy!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Just do what you think looks best....if she's a brat about it, maybe she shouldn't be having the party in the first place...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• You could do some tropical scenery with hibiscus flowers and palm trees on the front and say Join us for a Tropical Blast Birthday Party. Then give all your info about for whom, when, where, what time, and let them know it is a pool party. It would be really cool if you had grass skirts and leis for everyone. I know it gets expensive. We did a sixty theme for my daughter one year she was 9 everyone come dressed in shredded bell bottoms, headbands, peace signs, I had a tie dyed cake, and the Invites said Have a Groovy Time With Us on front with sixties symbols and crazy colors. Just a thought though, invitations don't cost that much, usually 3 or 4 bucks for 8 of them, and those are the ones with themes. Whatever you decide will be great. Have Fun at the Party.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 8:51 AM on May. 12, 2009