What is the cutiest thing your child has said?

My niece yesterday was trying to jump on my belly and I explained to her that she cant do that anymore cause I have a baby in my belly and she might hurt him. She told me that if I eat dinner then the baby will come out and she could jump on me again! It was So stinkin cute. Ha I wish it was that easy to get the baby to come out!

Sbahns

Asked by Sbahns at 4:22 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He didn't say it out loud but my son gave me my Mother's Day card that he made me and it said I was like an angel because I guide and protect him and I have the heart of an angel! I melted and right now it's displayed proudly in my office! It was funny too because he added in there that I feed him when he is hungry. : )
    Anonymous

• When I was sad my son said maybe a hug will make you feel better, also when me and my guy were play fighting my boy said don't hit my mommy and when my guy said why, he said because she's beautiful, I Love Him SO Much!!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:30 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My little dc boy today asked me to feel his hair...He said it was soft because he used the "Air Conditioner" last night!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 4:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• my dd and I were playing the eyes, nose, ears, mouth game (she's 16 months and learning to speak, and loves that game).. and we were going through the facial parts.. and when we got to the mouth, she giggled and said kisses and gave me a big sloppy kiss... it was the cutest thing, knowing that she knows the mouth makes kisses...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My son told us last night that we don't follow through on our punishments because of his cuteness. We are too busy adoring him.
    ch112752

Answer by ch112752 at 5:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My girlfriends, her son and me where going to a wedding together. Her little boy asked me if I liked he tux and I said yes you look very handsome. Then he started dancing and singing "i;m bringing sexy back yeha!!!
    Anonymous