How do you cope when you have a migraine and are the caretaker during the day of more than 1 kid??

I've had a migraine headache since last Wednesday and now that today is Monday I am just wondering how other mamas out there cope when migraines strike.

chelcityrocks

Asked by chelcityrocks at 4:28 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• Topomax from the doc.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:30 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My company has a product, that is all natural that people have gotten relief from migraines. Message me if you want the info.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 5:51 PM on May. 11, 2009

• There is a huge correlation between migraines and food. Common migraine triggers are yeast, vinegar, artificial colors and flavors, high fructose corn syrup, MSG (which has many different names) cured meats, chocolate and nuts (there are more). I suggest that you start keeping a food diary; write down what you eat and what time you eat it; note when a headache starts. You may determine that you cannot eat certain foods.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:45 AM on May. 12, 2009