What are some of the signs for twins? When do you show?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When you see two fetus's on the ultrasound monitor!! lol I would like to say if you start to get bigger pretty fast but i have seen some girls take eating for two to the extreme. Every pregnancy is different so you really would be able to tell by symptoms either. Congrats on your pregnancy though!!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 4:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• The only thing you can do early on in pregnancy is have a HCG done. If it's double what it should be and does that every time, your more likely to have twins.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 4:46 PM on May. 11, 2009

• High HCG was the first sign for me. Two sacks on the u/s was the second sign. More severe pregnancy symptoms was also noticeable fairly early. I'm not sure exactly when I started showing, but by 10 -12 weeks I had already outgrown my regular pants even though I was losing weight from the morning sickness; I think I was around 16 weeks before a stranger asked when I was due.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:41 PM on May. 11, 2009

• the only sign I had was ridiculously bad morning sickness. They did an u/s at 7 weeks and there they were.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 7:10 PM on May. 11, 2009