WHAT DO I DO WHEN NOTHING I HAVE TRYED HEPLS A TEETHING BABY I HAVE TRYED TYLENOL MOTRIN TEETHING RINGS TABLETS POPSICLES HOLDING HER FROZEN WASHCLOTHS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• I got my little one those Raz-berrys The baby teething paci thing ..I got mine off ebay..the stores near me didn't have them
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 11:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Have you tried teething tabs? You can get them OTC at most grocery stores. They are all natural, but they dissolve really quickly under the tongue and work topically first from what I understand. They also have some ingredients in them that help with wakefulness and diress
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Sorry! I am an idiot, and I apparently can't read at 2 in the morning! I didn't see that you had tried teething tabs in the question until after I had posted my answer. Are you sure it is just the teeth that are bothering her? Perhaps she has an ear infection or something? My daughter had a spell where she was teething, had an ear infection, and acid reflux all at once and we were only treating the teething. Once we started her on antibiotics and the Zantac, she was a completely different baby.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2008