How can I get a grape juice stain out of my couch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.ehow.com/video_4791188_stain-removal-tips-grape-juice.html

I hope it hasn't set!

guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 5:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

• lol- u sound like the example question- how do i get the grape stain out of my tan couch? lol but if u really want to know- i love resolve multi fabric- it workd wonders! even on pen marks my kids had on my tan couch lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 5:22 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'd buy a new couch but that's just me. I'm sure the above video will help if buying a new one isn't an option and you didn't use soda water to clean it when it happened.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:23 PM on May. 11, 2009

• it is the example question...wondering how many mom's would notice...lol
    Anonymous

• Someone said in an answer a long time ago (days? weeks?) that they use Oxyclean to get stains out of their carpet and furniture.

It's funny, I knocked over my glass of grape juice last week and sopped it off the carpet as best as I could. When my husband saw the stain (I forgot to buy the Oxyclean) I told him our granddaughter did it. She's 3 months old, by the way.....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:13 PM on May. 11, 2009