Any ideas for a non-allergenic self tanning lotion?

I've tried several self tanning lotions, all with the same result.......horrible itching after about three days of use. Anyone know of a self tanning lotion that won't cause this reaction? I do NOT want to wear panty hose to my daughter's wedding.

Dyndudes

Asked by Dyndudes at 5:25 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Well, I dont know if this one is hypoallergenic... and youve probably tried it, but I use Jergens Express lotion. You get full color after 3 days (so you dont have to use it after, unless you want to go darker or maintain your color periodicaly), and Ive never had reactions to it. I have pretty sensitive skin too.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 5:28 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Lol . I have extremely sensitive skin and haven't had problems with either of the Avon self tanning products. Most of my customers have been buying this lately and I've heard no complaints! I like the lotion and the spray versions. You can try them out at www.youravon.com/dhullum they're on sale and you get free shipping with code fsany plus I'm doing a free product today with any purchase over $15 :) GL and congrats on the wedding!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:15 PM on May. 11, 2009

• they have this stuff called airbrush legs, you jsut spray it on & it looks like a natural tan :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:06 AM on May. 12, 2009