Seriously!?!?

Okay, our pool just opened in the comunity we live in.

I didnt wear sunblock and got SLIGHTLY burnt. I have been burnt far behond this before and nothing happend besides i got a tan and a couple freckels.

I didnt turn bright red, just like pink..

It went away and now its a tan.
Only every time i get in the pool my back up by my shoulders ITCH LIKE CRAZY!! Nothing soothes it, not lotion not scratching it nothign!!!

I have never had this before, and i want to knwo what the deal is!!!

Can i put calamyne lotion on it?

What is it?!?!

There are no signs of peeling, blistering nothing!!

Im 33 weeks pregnant

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:32 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• aloe..... only thing that works for me.
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 5:33 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Maybe your skin is just overly dry in that area from getting slightly burned. My skin dries easily and I can apply lotion and need to reapply it half hour later. My skin just doesn't hold moisture well--just oil, lol. Calamine won't hurt anything if you try it. You might also be able to apply a thin layer of Benadryl cream but ask the doc first.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• maybe it was a chlorine burn. my hubby got it when he was a kid - in his eyes and had to keep them patched for like 3 days.. (lol) ...aloe- the wonder lotion, or even some antibiotic ointment.
    Teejay602

Answer by Teejay602 at 5:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• after i had my dd i developed an allergy to sunlight, i get these tiny little bump things all over my arms, ears and shoulders and it itches like crazy... could be what you have
    Anonymous

• that happens to my back when i bend over.... my back itches like crazy so i make sure to lotion up before i go outside.... and after a shower so that usually helps!
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:51 AM on May. 12, 2009