What happened to all the intelligent questions and discussions?

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 5:43 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Were there ever any? Haha- okay im kidding.. every once in a while there is a good question (like the one below this one) but mostly its all posts to stir the pot. Like I said before, I expect nothing more from a site full of hormonal women. ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:45 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I get what you are saying, I did not see the post below, when I did this post. She has a good discussion to bring to the table. Seems like the same stuff going cycling around and around.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes, gay marriage and PA being our most popular around here lately. Haha.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 5:49 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yeah, me too, the weather is too nice and we're getting too busy at home for CafeMom to be of interest anymore. I guess it's time to hang it up till next winter(again).
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 5:49 PM on May. 11, 2009

• IDK, honestly.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I try and post some good ones...

YEAH Bexi!! That was mine!!!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:32 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I thoroughly agree with you. I've said all I have to say about public assistance, gay marriage and abortion.

I'd love to talk about some of the crazy things that I hate that Obama does, but all we get responses to on here are the questions about Michelle's outfits.

It's really busy now and nice out. I have a garden, the neighbors have come out of hiding (I think the entire neighborhood is part bear) and the new baby will be here SO soon!

I feel like CM might be a rainy day when my house is clean type thing for the summer.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yeah, I've been working a lot lately, and taking care of seasonal things...gardening, spring sports, opening our pool, planning vacations, etc. CM is taking a back seat right now...until Obama and company doing something really asinine....AGAIN! LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:54 PM on May. 11, 2009

• It's like in my debate groups here. It comes and goes. There are cycles and one or two topics will be big for awhile them something else comes up.

Besides CM always slows down when the weather warms up.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 6:57 PM on May. 11, 2009

• All of the ugly anon responses scared the intelligent people away!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:13 PM on May. 11, 2009