What can I do to my 3 ball shaped bush?

I have a tree looking plant don't know the name to it but picture this it is one of those that look kind of a ball shape bush then go up and you can see the skinny trunk and then there is another ball looking bush, at first when we got it it looked nice now that it is growing new leaves the leaves tend to look backwards like the back of the leaves are showing it is growing green but kind of sad looking hmmm maybe it is just me, do I need to trim it or what? I really like this tree it looks really nice (before this). Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yes, you need to trim it to maintain the shape. How frequently to clip topiary depends on the speed at which the plant grows, the intricacy of the topiary shape and the degree of finish required.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Is it a Boxwood tree? Google the name to see. You see these in amusement parks trimmed to be animals and stuff.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 6:04 PM on May. 11, 2009