does anyones so or dh play world of warcraft?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hehe yes We both do. We play together side by side...we totally nerd out. We don't play as much as we used to since my son's birth. He likes all the attention. So we might play for an hour on the weekends now. But back in the day when we first moved in together we'd play all weekend. :)
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 6:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• not mine. i know a few that have become victims of WOW though, and i won't allow it in my house.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 6:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yep, and sometimes I play with him. He doesn't allow it to rule his life, and still spends plenty of time with me and our two boys.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:01 PM on May. 11, 2009

• victims...lol...its a game..and if you play like its a game then its fine. If people get addicted to it like a drug then they have a problem. but there are also plenty of kids who play it and love it.
    mommylovesu28

Answer by mommylovesu28 at 6:02 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Heck no. Hubby, kids, and I all play EverQuest!
    And before that we played BattleTech.

But the key is, we play TOGETHER. And we've even used the games to determine who does what chores -- you know, like, you go an hour without being "killed" and you have your choice, Dishes or Dusting?

I'm an old broad, but I love gaming, and my kids love gaming -- and gaming can bring families much closer. It's only people who lack common sense and self control who get into the "addiction" of either EQ or WoW -- and believe me, when I was in practise, I saw a lot more "console game" and "television program" addiction, than I ever did "online gaming" addictions.

Games rock!
    Morniel

Answer by Morniel at 6:05 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes, we play. My husband and I don't very often but my 10 year old does all the time. He has a lvl60 shaman and I have a lvl 68 hunter. We used to play more until I got ahead of him and it's not fun to play seperately.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 6:16 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My husband and I have WoW toons. My main is an 80 Human Rogue. His main is an 75 Night Elf Druid.

We don't play anymore but when we decide that we want to get back into the game, we'll purchase play time.

(The male Night Elf is sooooo sexy!) :-)
    Anonymous

• Yes I play a lvl 71 Night Elf Holy Priest,and the hubby plays a lvl 71 Night Elf Druid. Were in the Guild Relativity. Our character names are Moongoddes & Ramses,The game is okay but after an hour I'm sick of it!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:39 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Both my husband and I do, it's on a casual basis. If we play our game time is when the children are in bed and it's considered our 'together time' :-)
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 7:28 PM on May. 11, 2009