So now what?

School is out for two weeks for me so now i have some free time.

Anyone remember what they did with thier free time?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 5:56 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh Viola, I am so happy for you!
    If you are able to, then sleep in late, do some things around the house that you've been putting off, go meet some friends for coffee, or lunch, or shopping! Go find some gardens to explore and take time to smell the flowers. Take a blanket and book to a park and just relax under a tree or out in the sunshine. Do some special things with your children. Go to a day spa and get a massage and haircut or trim.
    Enjoy!
    I wish you well on your remaining courses. You are doing an awesome job!
    I begin my Bachelor's program on the 18th of this month - I can't wait!
    Hugs to you fellow school mom!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:55 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Two weeks? How short has summer vacation become?

Normally, I'd say get a summer job. But with only two weeks, don't bother. How about volunteering some time to your favorite cause?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:58 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I loooooove to read. Love it!

Take the kids someplace special that you never have time for; find a good book; plant some flowers; visit some family.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I did lots of reading and sitting in the sun when I was a teen. After I graduated,I worked then went to college,so I didn't have much free time. The junior high and high school days were great. On breaks, I just chilled. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:01 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Free time? I *think* that was when I actually went to the bathroom, alone! Had a bath, without rubber duckies. Sat on the back porch and drank my coffee BEFORE it got cold.... Yeah. That was free time!
    Morniel

Answer by Morniel at 6:01 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Usually I would be out for the full three months of summer, but I decided with only eight more classes to go until I get my associates I might as well take summer school. After this summer semester I will only have three classes left to take.

YAY then I get my bachelors YAY!!!!
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Free time? Um...that's when...er...ah...damn. I forget.

Way to kick some butt with the education!!! Whacha studyin?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:26 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Thanks Prydferth!!!

Ticcled I am studying journalism. Hopefully someday I will be a writer. I can't wait.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:33 PM on May. 11, 2009