While using a bra do you try to tighten your strap so that your boobies will look sexy or do you just do it just for the lift?

I can only get mine to lift alittle and then they look kind of squashed.

I know it has alot to do with being young but there are girls that wear walmart brand bras and some how they look all perky...I want that look. (Don't we all)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A properly fit bra will make you look perkier too. MOST women are wearing bras that are WAYYYYYYYY too small (I was wearing a C for like 5 years when really I'm an E).

Go to a nice bra shop and get properly fitted. You'll be suprised. (and your back will thank you for it too)
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 6:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• They have bigger boobs than you, thats why they look perky!! Stop judging yourself based on other women, I'm only 20 and I am a 36B and boy do I hate how small they are, but my husband loves them, I actually like the way they look in my clothing and I can be respectful around his parents. If you really want to go out of your way to make your boobs look better, buy a smaller size so they pop out at the top of your bra. But in my opinion, stop worrying about it.
    Anonymous

• I love my boobs. They are the right size and shape for me. They look good in a bra.
    Anonymous

• I gave up on sexy a long time ago... LOL

I wear a bra just for comfort and hold the "girls" and keep them from bouncing... haha
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have a small chest so they automatically look perky, lol. I just buy a good padded push-up from walmart and my husband has no complaints.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:12 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am a 32 DDD,I just try to keep them off my knees .lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:20 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I hate bras. BLAH!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• jesse123456 -- I hate bras. BLAH!

Me, too. Haven't worn one in over 20 years.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:52 PM on May. 11, 2009

• im 31 weeks preggers and right now its all about comfort ( 42DD) before it was about perky lol
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 9:11 AM on May. 12, 2009