If your husband didn't know that you saw him...

If your husband didn't know that you saw him watching breasts in the computer. Would you tell him or would you just act as nothing had happened? What would've been your reaction?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I actually caught my husband looking at porn when he thought I'd be gone from the house for a longer period of time. I figured he was just turned on and we ended up having sex. Try to steer his mind towards you instead of the computer. If it gets to be a problem, sit him down and discuss this issue openly.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 6:15 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'd laugh.......how do you "watch breasts?" I'd probably embarrass him a bit, and move on.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'd tell him I saw him and ask him what the heck he thought he was doing, lol. My husband isn't that type of guy thankfully.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I would have probably walked up behind and smacked him across the back of the head...
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 6:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Breasts? Im confused. do you mean porn. If so not really, only if it happens all the time and if its replaction sex with you.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:14 PM on May. 11, 2009

• breasts? LOL like porn? No I wouldnt that would just embarrass him and in my opinion its perfectly normal now if it was a "real girl" (local, chatroom female etc) or something like that I would investigate further
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:14 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I would say "Wow, those are some pretty tatas". If they were real, of course.
    Anonymous

• I would just tell him t stare long enough,they might do a trick for him,let him get embarased,then go on to what I was doing.no big deal
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:15 PM on May. 11, 2009

No porn. Women nude from waist up. Why God, WHY? OP
    Anonymous

• OMG that's SO funny. I'd probably wet myself laughing. Did the breasts look back at him?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:21 PM on May. 11, 2009