• In the Spotlight:

Whats up with girls getting drunk and wanting to be with other girls kissing and every thing you can think of but only when there drunk?

I just dont get it! I never once was in to having sex with a girl when I drank, but all the teens and 20yrs are doing it they have boyfriends and is not cheating, WTF tell me I dont get it!

Suezete

Asked by Suezete at 6:14 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• They use it as an excuse.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:15 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Frankly I would rather have my daughter making out with other girls then boys!
    Girls won't knock her up and are less likely to give her an STD/I.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 6:17 PM on May. 11, 2009

• WTF tell me I dont get it!

You don't get it! :-)

Anonymous

• Not ALL teens and 20 years olds are into that. I'm not. I rarely drink but when I drink I definitely don't get turned onto girls.. only my hubby and walls. LOL =p (I flashed a wall once because I was drunk and knew I was married and knew I couldn't flash another man! hahaha
    Anonymous

• I don't believe that ALL are doing it but the ones who do are probably seeing it on some video or movie and seeing how it upsets mom and many teens love to be rebellious and upset parents. It might start as a dare or peer pressure of some sort. They don't think it's cheating? not hard to believe. Our former president didn't think oral sex was really sex therefore not cheating. Kids learn this stuff, they just don't wake up one day and think it up.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:20 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Its fun. I have made out with girls drunk and sober. But not while im with my SO. We consider it cheating. It shouldn't matter the sex of the person. If you are kissing or fucking someone else. It's cheating (if your SO hasn't said otherwise)
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 6:29 PM on May. 11, 2009

• OK I dont think ALL and every one is doing it, and you can get all kinds of nasty stuff from it, I just dont get it its a new thing not one of my friends was in to girls only when drunk!!!! if gay yes but they dint want men!
    Suezete

Answer by Suezete at 6:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I think alot of broads ( not all ) have hoe tendencies &/or are curious/fantasize about other woman & use alcohol as their excuse ( If it looks hot or I look cool & I like it then whats the problem...if I look stupid/nasty or dont enjoy it then I can blame it on the liquor! ). Most Men ( not all ) think lesbians are hot as hell & so you got straight girls out there curious to impress these guys....Alcohol does contribute to poor judgment vast majority of the time but we cant use that as a way out of something we said/did....because in many cases people know exactly what they are doing *hint phrase:) Drunken thoughts are sober words....Be real
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 6:50 PM on May. 11, 2009

• it's not all and they do it for the attention..the alcohol gives them an excuse for being a skanky ho.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 8:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I SIAD NOT ALL OK MENT MOST IN MY DAY IT NEVER HAPPEN OK SO SORRY ABOUT THE ALL JUST HELP ME UNDERSTAND IT THANK YOU (ALL) LMAO
    Suezete

Answer by Suezete at 8:16 PM on May. 11, 2009