Working from home?

I am trying to find a legitamite site that allows a personal assistant to work from home. I have tried looking at multiple sites but nothing seems to be on the level. Does anyone know of anything that might help me?

Thank you!
Amy

comeforquiet

Asked by comeforquiet at 6:29 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Amy,

I have created a series of work at home articles you might be interested in reading. There are plenty of ideas and links for you, including How to Work as a Virtual Assistant:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:33 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Go to Sabrinas-closet.info
    Completely chock full of legit home jobs, and many of them are virtual assisting. Usually sabrina herself is the one promoting her site, but since she's not around, thought I'd pass on the info.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:23 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Thanks Motherofanaries... That's my site! And I do have a full list (a few hundred WAH job places) all are legit. And I know there are some like what you are looking for. Good Luck!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

ttys!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Are you talking about becoming a virtual assistant? You need to have a home computer with microsoft office pro, and you need to be at a fairly advanced level for Word, Excel and Powerpoint (Publisher is even better). VSI is a virtual staffing company based just outside of Chicago. The owner, Tracey Wallace is an amazing person and has built a great company and client base. The website is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    If you are more interested in being an independent VA, contact me directly and I can send you some information.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:18 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I’ve cleared over 14k in the last year, it’s not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I’m doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you’re interested

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:54 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Times are tough, that's for sure. That's why it's up to us to help provide for our kids. The best way is to be home with them we all know that. But I'm sure you don't think it's possible, right? WRONG! I am a stay at home Mother of 4. I've teamed up with a health and wellness company that is 100% "GREEN". I've been able to contribute to our finances without leaving my kids with strangers or burdening my family. If you are interested in making money and keeping our planet cleaner, then go to my website www.familiesrok.synthasite.com. It's definitely worth a look and a listen!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 3:15 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have been with this sight and they pay you for the work that you submit to them and also commisions for refering others.They also been in buisiness since 1999.

http://wwww.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm

Amanda
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 7:59 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am a sahm too, and have tried many ways to make money but many didn't work out for me or never made enough money. But I have since found a great opportunity that has worked for me. This opportunity helps people to bless themselves and thier families with the PROSPERITY adn ABUNDANCE they deserve. for more infomation on this wonderful opportunity go to www.UltimateCashOpportunity.com and for even more information go to www.sowtoday.com, you can email me for the password for that site. The best part about this opportunity is there are no products to sell, no inventory, and no chasing you family and friends around to join anything. After you see how wonderful this opportunity is you will WANT to tell everyone you know about it to help them succeed. Most improtant though is that I hope you find an opportunity that works for YOU. not everyone is cut out for the same things. Have a wonderful day!
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 2:46 PM on May. 14, 2009

• Are you looking for a health company that's with the BBB and A+ Acreditted ?Are You Looking For Products Physicians Use On their Patients? Join Greenwood Health as a distributor Today and Be a part of A Multi Billion BBB Company!!

Visit Our Site
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 10:42 AM on May. 15, 2009