Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im outside of the US and my visa or visitor pass for 6 month expired .....

What can i do im in mexico with my husband and baby my husband is mexican is that bad that it got expired it expired in sept. What trouble can i get in? Can anyone with free tme help me google it at least?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Travel

Answers (3)
  • Contact the U.S. Embassy.


    Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on May. 11, 2009

  • You need to get yourself to the nearest American counselate quickly.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on May. 12, 2009

  • You don't need a Visa to go into Mexico. I have never heard of that and I go to Mexico yearly by car and I have also gone by plane. You have to have a passport to enter into Mexico starting this June, so next month. So as far as Mexico is concered you don't really exist. Unless you, yourself have a Visa to be here in the United States then you would have to go and re-apply again.

    Answer by cynprz at 10:11 AM on May. 13, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.