How did you spend Mother's Day 2009?

We spent the day doing yard work! The trees look wonderful and it is a relief to have the deck done... Not my first choice for Mother's Day activities, but it needed done and we are having a bunch of people over next weekend for Hayley's 2nd Birthday!

hillmom

Asked by hillmom at 6:52 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let's see, first I went to breakfat with my DH, son, & mother & father-in-law, then I went to church, & then I went to my mil's house for a BBQ!!!
    JLee07

Answer by JLee07 at 6:56 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Spent the day in bed!!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Well...
    My hubby and my two year old ate breakfast at home and then we all went to my mom's house to give her my gift for Mother's Day. We stayed only about a half hour then headed to Dairy Queen for a quick lunch.

Then to Lowe's to get my Mother's Day gift: Garden bench and hanging flowers.

We then went home and hubby put together my bench and gardened....I weeded....our son watched from the deck.

I made a HoneyBaked Ham and mac n cheese for dinner.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my Mother's Day. :-)
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• my husband took our dd to his mom's for a few hours, i cleaned my dd's room then went to my mom's & spend the day over there with my brother , mom & nephew
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I stayed at home upset because no one did anything for me. It is super cold here, and rainy, so not much we can do.

It was a really crappy day. :)
    Anonymous

• Graduating from college and then my husband and girls took me shopping and out to dinner.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:17 PM on May. 11, 2009

• being served restraining order papers for slapping my EX fiance.
    very fun 1st mothers day.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:03 AM on May. 12, 2009