Any advice about BF and trying to lose weight?

I have about 20 pounds left to lose of my baby weight and am having a little difficulty, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice. I don't have much time to devote to working out since I have a three year old and a seven month old, but I at least try to get in 30 minutes in a day.

jamesnkevsmommy

Asked by jamesnkevsmommy at 7:04 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Curves has a 30 minutes 3 x a week work out program that's perfect for working moms.
    You can also uses your time with yout children to work out (I used to bench press my baby, she started out as 10lbs and worked up to about 40lbs before she started getting too squirmy and impatient).

Eatting well is key too. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies, cut out the icky chemicals and most of all DO NOT use artificial sweeteners especially in your drinks (cutting back on caffinated beverages helps with water retention too). The data shows that people who uses aspertame and other artificial sweeteners gain more weight rather then loose weight. If you don't think it's worth the calories don't eat/drink it at all.

High Fructose Corn Syrup is also your enemy. It interfers with your body's ability to know when it's full.

Portion control is key too. Try serving dinner on lunch sized plates instead of big platters.

Good Luck!
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 7:10 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Try TruChocolate, by eating 1 piece 10 mins before every meal you can lose up to 1 pound a day. In 3 weeks I lost 17 pounds, it's great!! Honestly go to www.yeschocolate.info to find out more. Read the testimonies on there. Also my father-in-law is doing it and he's lost 32lbs in 28 days. It works great, and it taste good. It helps curve hunger, go check it out!!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 7:06 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Put that baby in a stroller and walk! Drink your water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat 7 servings of whole grains (loaded with fiber and protein) a day. Cut way back on, or eliminate meat and dairy; eat beans, tofu, lentils, sprinkle ground flax seeds and drizzle flax oil or hemp oil in your foods and be sure to eat an avocado a day.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:29 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Weight Watchers has a gre4at program for nursing moms.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:34 PM on May. 11, 2009

• When the kids are napping. use the WiiFit and you will lose weght. 20 lbs. I also used the Grapefruit diet
    airailia

Answer by airailia at 11:14 PM on May. 11, 2009