I want another child ssssssooooooo bad!!!!

I have a 5 yr old daughter. Since december 2008 Ive been broken-up with her father of 9 yrs. I couldnt take all of his crap that he was dishing out to me so I left. I'll be 37 yrs old and I wish I wouldve had 2 kids by him. My daughter needs and wants another sibling. I wish I wouldve just went for it and had 2 kids.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 7:04 PM on May. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wouldn't it have been better to provide your ONE child with a happy stable, single parent household, than having TWO children in an unhappy, stressful environment? I think you're better off on your own with your daughter. If a different Mr. Right comes along, you can still try and have another child, but maybe this is the way it was meant to be?! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If its meant to be then you will find someone who loves you and your daughter, and can have a happy family...dont regret what has already happened...be thankful for your daughter and just know that everything happens for a reason.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Why don't you look into adoption? I'm going to adopt in two years when I'm done with school. I don't want my child to be an only and I'm going to adopt a toddler.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:25 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'm sorry you're going through a crappy situation. I agree with the other ladies. This guy doesn't sound worth it and worthy of your time. I'd wait for another guy that's better for you and isn't a waste of time. Someone that will be there for you, your daughter, and another baby.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 9:33 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I was going to say the same thing PP-adopt a baby/toddler! :-)
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 9:45 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I feel exactly the same way. My ex was abusive and walked out one day and signed over his rights. I wish I had another baby but in all reality I wish I had another baby and a husband. I've been thinking about adopting too or maybe ai I am lucky enough to be zero debt so why not right? I feel you!
    Anonymous