pictures???

my mom offered to give me 100$ to get some proffessional pictures taken of my 3 month old, i just wanted to get peoples advice on where is a better deal i know sears, jcpennys, target, and the picture people are good. not sure how much each one costs and what they do exactly.. soo... can you tell me how much you paid and how many poses, were you in any of them, was that extra, how nice people were etc... btw we live in jacksonville,fl thank you!!

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 7:10 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always use the picture people. They are expensive but they do such a great job, I can never decide which pose or how many to get which is why I think it gets so expensive. They usually have coupons floating around for a free sheet. I've never used the other ones but I am pretty sure they are cheaper.
    Ashley53

Answer by Ashley53 at 7:17 PM on May. 11, 2009

• We took our DD to Sears....the pictures that are posed on my page are her 3 month pics from Sears.....They took A LOT of poses. we changes her outfit a few times....they did the "naked Santa" pic that's on my page also...they were great...we paid about $150 maybe but you get the CD with it so you do'nt have to choose so many poses. You can get them all yourself with the CD. The package still came with quite a few pics but we got the package that offered the CD....We were not in any of them. we didn't even ask so I don't know if it's extra. good luck and have fun!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:00 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Have you looked into photographers in your area?? They are sometimes more creative then a actual store!
    Wow2boyz

Answer by Wow2boyz at 8:41 PM on May. 11, 2009

• We just went to Portrait Innovations (not sure if one in your area) My husband was a huge softie and couldn't say no to any of the poses, but I narrowed it down. For $200 we got the main package 10x13, (2) 8x10, (2)5x7, (4) 4x6, (24) wallets, and 6 photo cards all of our favorite pose. Then we got the an additional 17 poses each had an 8x10, (2) 5X7 and 8 wallets. We also got 4 different poster prints (like collages with multiple poses) and a CD with all of the poses they took even the ones we didn't order. There was no sitting fee and we had both boys and both of us in some of the shots. We had over 100 shots to choose from. They also had our pictures printed in 30 minutes.
    darcibeisheim

Answer by darcibeisheim at 1:11 PM on May. 12, 2009