picture advice

my mom offered to give me 100$ to get some proffessional pictures taken of my 3 month old, i just wanted to get peoples advice on where is a better deal i know sears, jcpennys, target, and the picture people are good. not sure how much each one costs and what they do exactly.. soo... can you tell me how much you paid and how many poses, were you in any of them, was that extra, how nice people were etc... btw we live in jacksonville,fl thank you

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 7:11 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://www.portraitinnovations.com

that's where i go :) i dunno if there is one in your town though
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i really like sears. but jc pennys does good work too!
    Anonymous

• Picture People is expensive and not worth the money in my opinion.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 7:31 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Picture People suck...you will be very dissapointed. Same with Walmart..UUGGHH!!
    JCPenny is good, we have Flash here and they are my favorite. Our Kmart does Olan Mills pictures and they are good too. I haven't tried Sears.
    Check intot other options in your area. We have a lot of independent places that do really good work...You don't have to stick to the department stores =)
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 7:53 PM on May. 11, 2009