These are the nerve racking weeks.....?

My lMP was 4-25-09. My last cycle was 27 days long. On average about 28 days. Anyways My husband and I had sex and yes he ejaculated in me on 4-29-09. Is pregnancy possible or do you think the sperm died right before ovulation occured? I had ovualtion cervical mucous on 5-5-09 to 5-9-09.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you might be you might not, i didn't calculate everything.. i marked the calender when we had sex, if i got preg i did if not, oh well, try next month, all the stress could prevent you from getting preg
    Anonymous

• Unless you ovulate at an abnormal time in your cycle or had sex after 4/29, it is not likely that that particular time of sex will cause pregnancy. Sperm usually live no longer than 3 days in your body. Its possible for them to live longer, but it's not very usual. Sorry. If you're trying to get pregnant, you likely should have tried having sex every other day the week of May 3rd.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 8:01 PM on May. 11, 2009