How many of you have had your husband or ex leave you for another woman, and then eventually that woman dumps him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• It didn't happen to me but it happened to my mother. My dad cheated and married the other woman and built them a nice house and all this and then right after he finishes she leaves him. I say KARMA!!!!!!
    ladybug.ky88

Answer by ladybug.ky88 at 7:34 PM on May. 11, 2009

• LOL, yes and I loved every minute of hearing about it. She was half my age and she made his life miserable, ran him into bankruptcy, he lost everything then she dumped him. I love karma!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Yes, aint karma a bitch. He left me for her and then she dumped his butt and left him for broke. After she was gone he wanted to come back to me! PLEASE! I am happily remarried now and he is still the same pos he will always be!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 7:53 PM on May. 11, 2009

• nope but i would prolly laugh at him for the rest of his life.
    LilChynaDollie

Answer by LilChynaDollie at 8:04 PM on May. 11, 2009

• My dad cheated on my mom he married the other woman (skank). She had two children with him and then one day cleaned out all their bank accounts and abandoned him and the kids. He has not seen or heard from her since. Him and my mom started talking and over time he earned back her trust and they are remarried. They are so cute. My mom recently adopted the two children.

I heard the ex skank was in jail for doing the same thing she did to my dad to someone else. Karma is a big ole bitch. Forgiveness was there for my dad even though he did not deserve it.
    Anonymous

• WELL ITT HAPPENED WITH MY EX AND I JUST MOVED ON..IF MY HUBBY WOULD EVER THINK OF DOING IT HE COULD GET LOST TOO..IF YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM WHILE HE WAS CHEATING THEN YOUR TO GOOD TO GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE...THAT'S MY WAY OF THINKING!!!
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 9:23 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Hasn't happened to me but it did happen to my mother. My dad cheated dozens of times with other women. He finally left with his last affair and have been together for 11 years until recently. She started having an affair and now he's heartbroken and doing everything possible to "win" her back. He was like " I don't know how someone could do this to someone they love"? My reply was "Don't you know"? I agree....it's karma.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:45 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Raising hand!

But I have to admit that it was a very short lived sense of satisfaction for me when it happened. By the time it happened I was well over him and saw how painful it was for him. She also took him to the cleaners.

I am just not someone who likes to see people suffer no matter what they have done, to me or anyone else.
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 12:18 PM on May. 12, 2009