Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fossilized turtle...kind of a strange question.

I saw a fossilized turtle on yahoo being scanned by an MRI or CT scan and wondered how you can get people to do that. I have a fossilized tortoise and would love to let people study it, but I'm not really sure who to get ahold of. Who would you call if you had some really cool fossils and you wanted to share them with people?


Asked by monkeyberry at 7:47 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 10 (386 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Do you have a college or university near you? That's where I would go.

    Answer by mogencreative at 7:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

  • I agree with the PP. you could try to find a veterinary hospital or school and see if they know anywhere that would like to study it. I don't know if that means you would have to donate it or if that is something you would be willing to do.

    Answer by kabbot01 at 8:02 PM on May. 11, 2009

  • Thank you .

    Answer by monkeyberry at 9:23 AM on May. 12, 2009