How far along am i really, i was told 2 different due dates?

when i went to the doctors january 3rd they said i was 14wks and something, i think they said a day (this was when i first found out i was pregnant) and my due date was june 26th then i went to my obgyn on march 10th and she said i was 25wks and a day and i was due june 22nd

miss.chi

Asked by miss.chi at 7:57 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go by what they told you last they could have miscalculated at the first ultrasound.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:13 PM on May. 11, 2009

• is this your first child? I would say it could be either date.....I've been given 3 different due dates for my daughter, I'm taking the middle one because my daughters growth is fluctuating so much...
    vamom2be

Answer by vamom2be at 8:38 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Either way, its not that much difference- just four days.

Go by your last ultrasound.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:40 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Probably the earliest due date. Think of it this way...if they are changing your due date on you... they must think you'll have it early!
    mama_kayla

Answer by mama_kayla at 8:40 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i dont know its really confusing but like you guys said either way it goes she will be here sooner or later... :)
    miss.chi

Answer by miss.chi at 9:42 PM on May. 11, 2009