Flying with a stroller??

I am taking a trip and will need to use a stroller in the airport. I would like to use my jogging stroller. Has anyone ever flown with a jogging stroller? I am worried that it will be too big!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't done it with a jogging stroller, but with the kind that holds an infant car seat. I didn't have any problems with that. You just have to get a tag at the gate and then leave it right outside the plane and the flight attendants will take care of it.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• If it folds up you can. They will take it right before you enter the plane (down the ramp) and it will be there when you get out.

Anonymous

• Does it fold up?
    I would suggest only bringing one that will fold. You have to take the kid out and put it in the conveyor belt when you go through airport security. Then you carry the baby through.
    And buy a stroller bag. Ours was soooo dirty after they pulled it out. I don't know what they did to it but it was filthy. You can buy a stroller bag on ebay.
    Good luck.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• yeah it doesn't matter what size it is, they take it from you at the door of the plane and return it as soon as you come out of the plane door.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:24 PM on May. 11, 2009