Have you used the birth control Nuva Ring?

I just started on the Nuva Ring and want to know what others who have used it thought. Did you like it? Did you get pregnant with it in? Any Problems?

Mommy2Mariah

Asked by Mommy2Mariah at 8:21 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Health

• I used it years ago and I liked it. No problems at all.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:26 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I had it a couple of years ago as well. I got a lot of headaches, which I'm not sure were related. I had read an article about a woman who had a brain aneurism and died because of the hormones in the pill. I guess I got pretty freaked out. Now, I have a plastic IUD which does not affect you systemically. I haven't had a period at all. Other than the headaches and paranoia I had no problems . . no extra cramps or bleeding. Actually, my periods were quite light on the ring . . . like 2 days.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:18 PM on May. 11, 2009

• *when I said the pill . . I meant her birth control pill, that's why the headaches scared me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:19 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I am a diaphram user. No hormones, no side effects.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:56 AM on May. 12, 2009