Does this SlimQuick work well??

Ok so I have thyroid problems and got them when I got preggo I am going to soon go to a docter to get that fixed so I can loose weight. I was a size 7-8 and now I am a 12 and I'm sorry I hate it and can't stand it anymore. I want my body back and I will get it back. So I found this Slim Quick and its suppose to help women lose weight. Have yall tried it?? Does it work well??? Please let me know the answers.

CuteCowgirlMami

Asked by CuteCowgirlMami at 8:25 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I have tried the SlimQuick and the SlimQuick cleanse, I had been taking them both and I didnt lose weight. I just had lose stool and headaches. I sent them both back to the Lab, for a refund. I am doing the dieter tea and I am losing. I also want mymbody back, I was 135 months ago and I increased to 160, now I am 153. I also work out sometime with my WiiFit. The tea is the 3 ballerina tea. GREAT!!!!
    airailia

Answer by airailia at 11:11 PM on May. 11, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have used it and really liked it but I couldn't use it the way the box says because it made me sick, hyper and insomniac. I can never take as much as they suggest, I always have to do the barest minimum Also, it isn't a miracle you still have to diet and exercise. For me I just found that I had the extra energy to get moving in the morning. However with your health issues, I would definitely ask a dr before trying any OTC pill. None are truly safe to begin with and you don't know what kind of effect it will have with your issues. The best way to lose weight is still to burn more calories than you consume. It might be hard right now because of your problem but if you put yourself on a healthy nutrition plan now when you do get it fixed you will be ahead of the game.
    Anonymous