What is the longest paper you have ever had to write and what was it about?

I am on my 32nd page of my Masters Thesis on how strategic planning is affected by union activity.

Someone kill me please.

It is as boring as it sounds.

I think I've beat it to death.

No, really...kill me!

lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 8:26 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh crap, the longest was a 30 page paper, but it was a group effort among 3 of us. There was a powerpoint we had to make too. The second longest was a 15 page paper with a powerpoint.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:37 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Umm ok sounds like you need a coffee break

Anonymous

• lol...I need a crack break. Or a noose. Or better yet...someone to tell me I don't really have to do this and they'll give me a degree anyway. lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 PM on May. 11, 2009

• take a deep breath and relax maybe a hot shower will help you than go back later after you have ate and relaxed

Anonymous

• You have my sympathy. The longest I had was on the genetic problems facing the condor population and that was about 15 pages if I remember right.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I wrote a 10 pg paper on alcoholism.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:41 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I wrote a 10 page paper on origins of life for a geology class.

I wrote a statistics paper on a study I preformed to see if the level of one's education had anything to do with a belief in creationism, evolution or intelligent design. That one was about 20 pages including all the graphs and equations.

And this was for just an AA.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:41 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Oh yeah, the 30 pager was about Vodafone UK for my Strategic Management class, and the 15 page one was about an idea to streamline the factory in "The Goal." I would crap if any of you have read that book...anyone?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:42 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Strategic planning is going to be what I specialize in (if you couldn't tell...lol) but no, I have never read or even heard of "The Goal". Is it something I should look into or avoid like the plague?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:45 PM on May. 11, 2009

• 44 pages Master's Thesis on Adolescents and the changes they go through. Mine certainly wasn't boring and I had plenty of case studies to work with!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:49 PM on May. 11, 2009