how soon could you get pregnant after stop taking the birth control pill?

i stop taking it 10 days ago. today is the 11th, i suppose to had can on the 10th, but i didn't. i only spotted twice on today, it was light pink. within the 10 days i been having sex. am i pregnant

dakira_87

Asked by dakira_87 at 8:28 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Probly not. You body takes at least a month to get back to it's normal self. Your periods will adjust back to thier natrual cycle, not the hormone induced cycle.
    kgsharber

Answer by kgsharber at 8:34 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Only way to tell is with a test. You can get pregnant even if you're on the pill. I stopped taking mine and found out less than 1 month later I was pregnant.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 9:04 PM on May. 11, 2009

• It took me two months. I was on it for 4 years.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:44 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Anything is possible but statistics show that most women have to get back on their regular cycles first. At least one full cycle and a period. Don't be anxious, that is a big conception inhibitor.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 1:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• You can get pregnant when your on the pill. Thats happend to every woman in my family. And when you stop taking the pill you can get pregnant right away it all depends. Some pills put out higher hormone levels then others and it might take time for them to go back to what your body considers normal. But when most people stop taking the pill their cycle dosnt always stay the same as when they were on it. Wait a few more days then take a test to be sure.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:03 AM on May. 12, 2009