• In the Spotlight:

i cant beleive this i know i should be upset but

my exs wife migh tbe pregnant again and im realy upset about it. what do i do? i want to stop caring but idont know how!

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 8:28 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BMAT
    Anonymous

• sweetie he is a EX for a reason he was not Good enif for you dont let it upset you just focus on your baby and you will find a great man trust me just when I gave up I found my angel

Anonymous

• well he broke up with me for this girl and now they are married and he was a great guy he stil is. and im with someone now i just miss him so much!
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 8:34 PM on May. 11, 2009

• He wasn't and isn't so great if he'll dump you for another girl. He wasn't and isn't the one for you. Keep your head up
    vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 8:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• well like he thought i was being to flirty with other guys and then he met erin and she is a memeber on her and he says shes perfect and blah blah blah even tough she ignores him and her son now. i dont know what to do we wer so happy and then he met her and we wer just going thru a hard time but he wont understand that he should be with me.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 8:37 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I have to agree are you pregnant by him

Anonymous

• Find someone else to occupy your mind!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:39 PM on May. 11, 2009

• you can not make a man love you no matter how hard you try trust me I know you will just kill all your energy on him and it will not work and you can become a bitter person over a love that never was if he has moved on and you have to just let it go and accept that things in life dont always go the way we want them to I'm not being mean I'm just a older woman who has been their done that

Anonymous

• no. we broke up three years ago and then i dated someone lse and got pregnat with him but we had an abortion cuz he was to immature to handle it. and then i ended up leaving that guy for my exs old best fried. they are not friends anymore cuz his friend did not like erin cuz he said she wasnt right for mike and erin said he only thought that cuz erin accepted him to work to his ful potentional and got mad when he just sat around plaing video games and shit all day. and she said that all his friends just wanted to pretend like they were 17 forever and not take responsability and then he started dating me cuz hes been in love with me forever and was dating this other girl for like 3 years but then they broke up. so i got pregnant with him a little wile ago and we decided to kep it.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 8:42 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Just find a way to focus on yourself. He seriously can NOT be that great of a guy if he just up and left you. Naturally it will take time to get over "him" (not so much him but the relationship you two shared.) but until then do something for yourself and you'll find that you slowly but surely just stop caring about who he's gotten pregnant and what they're doing...And all the while you'll be doing things to make yourself feel better.

I also suggest not to check up on her page. That's just going to drive you crazy. And we'll see if she still says he's "perfect" when he meets someone else he likes better than her.

So, get off the computer and go out. If you have to stay in gets the kids settled and take a bath, read a book, paint your nails...Just focus on you so you can't focus on them.

It may be hard but I promise it will get better.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 8:44 PM on May. 11, 2009