Did any of you end up pregnant even though you were in birth control?

Sorry, I know I phrased that really poorly. LOL. But I have a little hunch I might be preggers again, even though I've been taking the pill and we were even using condoms (since my son was conceived while I was on BC). Anyone else have a BC baby?

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 8:29 PM on May. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i got preggers on BC. i took my pill everyday on schedule and i still did. And i had my period too. Just take a test and find out. If it happened once it will most likely happen again. My doctor is gonna make me try the implant...i cant think of the name of it right now...a IUD i think its called.
    kayjay7583

Answer by kayjay7583 at 11:09 PM on May. 11, 2009

• its probably not even mikes baby. or your not even pergnant.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 8:35 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I honestly doubt that you are pregnant. I got pregnant using condoms, but unless it's a miracle baby, you probably haven't conceived on two types of contraceptives! Hope that helps! :-)
    mama_kayla

Answer by mama_kayla at 8:36 PM on May. 11, 2009

• i did get pregnant while using birth control and a condom so it does happen....unfortunately that baby was lost at 20 weeks.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:38 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Both myself and my sister got pregnant on the pill.

Now I use a Miranda Hormone based IUD which the doctor assures me is much more reliable.

THe statistical chances though of getting pregnant with the pill AND condoms are next to nill.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 8:38 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I'd love to be pregnant again but right now just isn't a good time. I'm trying to finish up school and my degree, save some money for a down payment on a house, and all that jazz. Plus, we're trying to rebuild our savings since my husband was laid off and is just getting back to work. And my son is only a year old. I'd at least like him to be out of diapers before I have another rug rat!!! Thanks mama kayla, I hope your right...for now at least!
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 8:39 PM on May. 11, 2009

• I got preggo on the pill and i have my daughter and shes a depo baby. So yes you just may be preggo. Did the condom break EVER?? If thats a yes then check things out.
    Anonymous

• TabathaM, I got pregnant with my first DD on the pill AND using condoms.

It does happen.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:48 PM on May. 11, 2009

• Wow I'm impressed. My doctor told me it was very rare when it happened to my sister and I!
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 9:43 PM on May. 11, 2009

• TabathaM, obviously I'm just one of the most fertile women in the world, LOL.
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 9:45 PM on May. 11, 2009